- What is an object
- How many types you can create an object.
- How to iterate an object(display an object).
- How to add a property in object
- How to delete a property in object
- How to find a property is exist or not in an object
- How to check a property or value is exist or not in an array .
- What is Array
- What are the Array Methods Available and Explain all the methods with An Example.
- How to loop through An array and display a data on screen
- How to add a value or an object to an Array
- How to find a object is exist or not in An array
- What is Functions In JS
- How many ways you can create functions
- What is meant by function invocation
- What is meant by function definition
- Show some of the example for function invocation and definition
- What is “return ”in functions
- How to pass some value through a function
- How to pass Object or Array through an Array
- How to receive a value, Object or Array through a function
- What are the events in js. Example with examples
- What are the event handlers
What is interpreted language
What is compiled language
Change the color of Heading
Calculate the age
Alert , confirm and prompt
JS Practice scenarios:
- Create An Array Of Objects
- Display The Array of Objects as it is .
- Add an Object and display with latest Objects
- Edit An Object and Repeat step 2
- Delete An Object and repeat step 2.
- Search An Object and display the Results
- Separate the Array Of Objects into 3 categories and display same in to 3 different Tab sections
- Display Only the name of the Objects and add a checkbox next to it .
- When we click on the check box that particular Object as to be Displayed.
- Add a button in step 8.
- When we click on the button , all the checked items has to be grouped .